NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey folks!

Well, I didn't post a whole lot here, mostly lurking and learning, but the tides of change have come again. I was offered a job at a new company, and the offer was too good to say no. I will now be calling Atlanta (Alpharetta, actually) my home waters. I just wanted to say thanks for all the stuff I learned from you all. I will keep lurking on here just to keep tabs on any new baits, techniques, etc, that might help me catch fish out here. My best to you all.

Eric

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
Sounds like you're saying "So long and thanks for all the fish..." :D (Apologies to Doug Adams)

Have a good time, don't get too stressed out over relocating during the holidays... Hope the new job and new home work out well for ya, and be sure to look us up when you venture back this-a-way...

·
Red X Angler
13,664 Posts
Good luck to you Eric. I'm sure you'll find good water and nice folks in GA. Keep in touch, we do like to take fishing vacations!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.