NC Angler Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
MRD-60 AM/FM/CD Watertight Receiver
Part Number: MRD-60 Suggested Price: $449.95 each

The MRD-60 AM/FM/CD is designed exclusively for the marine environment. From the watertight faceplate to the custom equalizer designed specifically for boats, this high power receiver is loaded with features to enhance your listening and boating experience. Convenient front panel controls, a large display that can be viewed even in direct sunlight. High-power, distortion-limiting amplifiers make this an outstanding Marine Audio System. A unique feature of the MRD-60 AM/FM/CD is the expansion port. It allows you to upgrade your system, without buying a whole new one. The Poly-Planar Expansion Port enables you to add additional features and future enhancements.

Features

Designed for the marine environment

Includes Controller for CD changer

Waterproof flip down faceplate - no need for a splash cover

Custom equalizer optimizes sound for boat acoustics

Convenient front panel control

Patented waterproof volume control knob

Proprietary circuits prevent distortion at high volumes

Dynamic loudness automatically adjusts bass level

18 FM and 12 AM Presets

180 Watts Total Power (4 x 45 Watts)

Expansion Port supports custom systems and future enhancements

All electronic circuits conformal coated for reliable performance in the marine environment

Shock-resistant CD mechanism

US/Europe switchable tuner frequencies

Hard wired and wireless remote available

Fits standard DIN cutout

Attachments

·
Registered
3,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I'm on my 3rd one. I've had Polyplanar MRD60's on the last 3 boats I've had and I've even got one in my truck! Good unit, I like the wireless remote function (wish that came standard though...). Not the loudest radio, but enough to produce quality sound using premium speakers.

it's a good unit and I recommend it.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts