NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My name is Glenn Grindstaff and I live in Marion, NC. My number one love of fishing is for Muskies. Most of my fishing is done on Lake Adger in Polk County. I have caught five muskies since Christmas on Melton Hill Lake at Knoxville Tenn. A typical day over there consist of driving 3 hours fishing 8 hours and driving 3 hours back. I enjoy fishing for bass even if my signature doesn't imply that. I am really looking forward to the spring bedding season, I love to watch how a bass reacts to a bait on its bed. All of my fishing is catch and release except if it goes on the wall. I was going back to Tenn this morning but was afraid of getting into some ice at the state line on Interstate 40. So i wimped out. I am planning to do a lot of fishig on Jocassee in South Carolina this year. The water is so clear there it is really easy to see the beds in eight feet of water. I teach cabinetmaking for McDowell Technical Community College. Glenn Grindstaff

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.