NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My name is Glenn Grindstaff and I live in Marion, NC. My number one love of fishing is for Muskies. Most of my fishing is done on Lake Adger in Polk County. I have caught five muskies since Christmas on Melton Hill Lake at Knoxville Tenn. A typical day over there consist of driving 3 hours fishing 8 hours and driving 3 hours back. I enjoy fishing for bass even if my signature doesn't imply that. I am really looking forward to the spring bedding season, I love to watch how a bass reacts to a bait on its bed. All of my fishing is catch and release except if it goes on the wall. I was going back to Tenn this morning but was afraid of getting into some ice at the state line on Interstate 40. So i wimped out. I am planning to do a lot of fishig on Jocassee in South Carolina this year. The water is so clear there it is really easy to see the beds in eight feet of water. I teach cabinetmaking for McDowell Technical Community College. Glenn Grindstaff

·
Premium Member
8,195 Posts
Hi Glenn. Thanks for joining us! Glad to have some freshwater anglers coming on board and look forward to hearing what's biting up your way when the weather warms up. :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts