NC Angler Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive tried fishing for smallies as much as possible this month, but cant seem to better my 17"er. I am not complaining at all though because I have caught alot of decent fish. Every time I get to go the gauge is high and the water is dirty. Dont give up just because the water is dirty. Im having a blast trying new spots, even though I have donated my whole wallet to the river gods last week. Luckily, there was no cash in there to lose. Im hoping its in the bottom of the river and not in someones pocket. Atleast the debit card is turned off shortly after losing it. Hoping for a 20+"er in the near future!

·
Registered
2,791 Posts
Nice looking bunch of fish! All I ever catch are dink smallies. I'm going to the New river on labor day weekend, any advice to catch some decent fish there? I see a buzz bait and a senko, anything else? Sorry I'm just trying to absorb some of your smallmouth superpowers :D

·
Registered
4,537 Posts
Nice looking bunch of fish! All I ever catch are dink smallies. I'm going to the New river on labor day weekend, any advice to catch some decent fish there? I see a buzz bait and a senko, anything else? Sorry I'm just trying to absorb some of your smallmouth superpowers :D
Yamamoto cut tail worms, in camo color. I am going there that weekend too.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts