NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Randy,
I like the current one because of the colors. I think it's eyecatching! The actual card looks great printed. I've got to get in the shop and start handing these babies out!
Looking forward to seeing what the other members think.
Blessed to be a Blessing,
Gery

·
Red X Angler
16,054 Posts
Lookin' Good!!!;)

·
Registered
229 Posts
Looks great! Do you also do the ones that you take a pic and measurements then you make a mount from that or do you need the real fish? Hope that makes sense.

·
Registered
709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Fire Shark,
We do fiberglass reproductions especially on saltwater fish. All I need are the measurements and if you have a picture that's fine. Most all of the skin mounts I do are for Largemouth bass, stripers, or redfish however reproductions can be done for any fish, any size. Generally it takes four to six weeks to complete a fish mount. All four of the fish you see below in my signature are reproductions. Randy has asked me to write an article on todays Taxidermy tecniques that explains catch and release for fish mounts and I need to get busy on that. Thanks for asking.
Gery

·
Registered
709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Crummy,
The Rainbow you see in the signature came from the mountains and I just finished another a couple weeks ago about the same size. Also just completed a nice Brown recently but I can't find the picture on my computer so I guess I'll have to do another one to post. I'm wanting to do a water scene with a trout on the rise after a fly. I think that would look cool.
Gery

·
Registered
157 Posts
I'm just loaded with problems lately. Let me try in IE, I'm using Firefox and sometimes hit compatibility issues... but then I also have issues...lol

Edit - Yep, works fine in IE...

·
Registered
157 Posts
It's not programming talk, these are just different browsers that use somewhat different protocols than IE. Internet Hexplorer has fallen into disfavor amongst the internet neophytes, especially those of us that do graphics programming, which is why Mozilla came up with Firefox, and soon after came Opera and many other browsers. These browsers allow for much more graphical content, they're GUI is much easier to navigate, and basically they are much friendlier and full of more options than IE can ever hope to be.

I do a lot of web design as a hobby, and always make an effort to test in three browsers: IE, FireFox and Opera. That way most of the people surfing the net will be able to view my sites the way I want them viewed.

Sorry, geek speak, but web design is one of my passions....lol....

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.