NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yesterday I bought me a used little pontoon style 10 foot 2 man plastic boat with 40 lb thrust motor and battery. I hope to get it registered tormorrow and if anyone around Fayetteville wants to help try it out let me know.

Thanks...Jim

Attachments

·
Registered
715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I thought Rhodes or Lake Rimm or might buy a permit for Fort Bragg to try out during the week. I also have 2.3hp Johnson I might try on it.

Any suggestions.

Thanks...jim

·
Red X Angler
16,054 Posts
I love those "Bass Hunters" but I'm afraid I have a bit too much "ballast" to use one. LOL Heck I consider my old 15 ft Chapparal trihull a 2 seater at best!

·
Registered
715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I have a lot of "ballast" myself but the last Bass Tracker I had once held 540 pounds of "ballast" a friend and I had:) .

·
Red X Angler
16,054 Posts
I have a lot of "ballast" myself but the last Bass Tracker I had once held 540 pounds of "ballast" a friend and I had:) .
hey! That would cover me, 2 rods w/reels and the tacklebox... I guess I could just paddle until I got skinny enough for the trolling motor and the battery!...LOL!!!:eek:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.