NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
That is pretty neat!

They ruined the only half way decent network (OLN) that I could get when it changed to VERSUS. Now all they have is bike racing, billiards and bull riding most of the time. Billiards on an outdoor channel.........go figure!

·
Registered
245 Posts
I spoke with someone that works for TWC. I guess they are going to put ESPNU on soon and I think another sporting/outdoor network.

I know that ESPNU will have coverage of the National Collegiate Bass Tournament that is coming up in the end of September, so it will probably air in January.

But this is still a very cool site, I can watch what I want without having to pay $50. Thanks,

·
Red X Angler
16,054 Posts
OH GREAT!!! Something ELSE to keep me on the computer all night!!!! LOL!!!

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
Dish net used to have 4 outdoor channels but now only has two. Hope more come back.

·
Registered
3,834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Just sittin around relaxin over the holiday and after runnig through every episode of CSI. I remebered this site and tuned in some great Mark Sosin Shows. Might be worth taking a look at as we wait for the rain to move on out.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.