NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I am going to MB for the Easter and I was wondering if anybody can recommend any good charters/party boats for a 12/24 hrs fishing trip. Browsing the net, the single one with reviews is Voyager...but the reviews are not good at all.
Thank you in advance.

·
Registered
770 Posts
Always remember, most satisfied customers, don't complain. So if a boat has 10000 customers a year, and only 100 complain, those are the ones you find on the net. Good luck!

Hope this makes sense.

·
Registered
301 Posts
If you are talking about the Voyager fleet that runs out of calabash (looks like they go out of N Myrtle as well)

http://www.supervoyagerdeepseafishing.com/

I have never been on it, but I have been there when they come back in (after I have eaten at Dockside of course) and the people look tired when they get off, but they sure do have a lot of freakin fish. The crew seems pretty light hearted as they filet all that freakin fish too. And, the boats are always packed.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Without debating the honesty of postings on the internet, I still have to say that it is curious when 90% are negative... There was another posting about a charter boat moving from NC( Atlantic Beach I think) to SC and I remember reading tons of excellent appreciations about the company and the captain.
Anyways , thank you for the suggestion.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.