NC Angler Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
10.5 foot Fishing Kayak with loads of performance upgrades.
Includes everything in photos except for fishing rods!

$3000

MORE PHOTOS
: Here is a link to the offer up ad I posted: Native Titan Propel 10.5 Fishing Kayak for Sale, Mooresville NC , Lake Norman for Sale in Mooresville, NC - OfferUp

The Native Titan Propel 10.5 is one of the highest grade/top fishing kayaks available. See specs here: Titan Propel 10.5 - Pedal Fishing Kayak - Native Watercraft

Fish on any lake/river/stream in any depth or shallow backwater - standing, sitting, from small to large to extra fisher-folk. NATIVE TITAN = STABILITY. You would have a hard time flipping this beast even if you tried.

Loaded with practical and useful UPGRADES:

• Flambeau 455TKP Kayak Tuff Krate Premium
  • RAILBLAZA C-TUG Kayak and Canoe Cart
  • Boonedox Native Propel Rudder Upgrade
  • NLD Aluminum Machined Steering Handle Upgrade
  • Titan Spectra/HMPE Steering Upgrade
  • Native Prop Indexer
  • Yak Attack Omega Pro Rod Holder
  • Yak Attack VISICarbon Pro folding safety flag with LED light
  • Yak Attack Park N Pole anchor pole / push pole
  • Field and Stream Chute paddle

As you see in the photos, we have three of these boats; two Native Titan 10.5 and one Native Titan Propel 12. ONLY ONE NATIVE 10.5 is for sale right now. We purchased 3 of these in 2019 and picked them up directly at the Native factory in North Carolina. Myself and two sons, only one of which continues to fish on a regular basis. We take exceptional care of these boats as you can see in the photos; they are in near showroom condition. Garage kept, never left outside when not used.

We are asked often; so we are including this note:

If you want to put an offer in on all 3 boats, we will only consider SERIOUS offers for the other two boats as a 3 boat bundle - Each boat contains much of the exact same upgrades and equipment. Of course the Titan 12 is a bit more expensive and includes more extras. Those interested can contact for a list and price. Fishing rods in photos NOT FOR SALE and have been included only for reference and scale. .

We would be willing to deliver the boat at no charge in zip codes 28117, 28115, and up to 20 miles from Mooresville NC. I would do so with my pickup truck after the boat has been seen and purchased. I will not drive the boat to any location to just show it. If you do not have a trailer, you can transport these in a pickup bed with straps, I have a short bed and do this all of the time, even with the 12’ Titan.

Contact us:

[email protected]

1 - 1 of 1 Posts