NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy y'all. I've been a NC angler my whole life and will always be one. I've been all over this great state of ours catching all kinds of fish. I have yet to go fishing for blue marlin though (that is my dream). But i have caught numerous different species from Oregon Inlet all the way to the Tuckasegee River in East Laport, NC. This is a great site from what i can tell and luckily i found it because i have an important question. Where can you get the lifetime sportsman stickers from? I've searched all over and cannot find them:confused: . check out the link below for a picture of what one looks like if i am not being clear enough. sorry, i'm not very descriptive.

http://www.drexelantiques.com/ncbadges/ncbadgels.jpg

thanks to all for any help and advice.:)

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yea, i got my lifetime sportsman's license when i was born and i had some of the stickers but i seem to have lost them. and i tried the website before and couldn't find anything. thanks for the reply though. i do appreciate the help.:)
i'll check the website again. if i can't find them there then i will have to continue my search.:rolleyes: and i will try the email thing. never thought about that before:p

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.