NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was reading through the NC Sportsman Magazine and came across an article talking about the Camouflage Coalition. This program, sponsored by the NC Wildlife Federation, aims to collect an electronic database to inform organizations and individuals about state government issues that affect fishing and hunting. From what I gather, this is an e-mail listserv that sends out alerts--in attempt to gather support for or against proposed bills dealing with fishing and hunting. This program could be a great tool for fishing club leaders (or even the moderators on this site) to get information to pass along to members. However, I cannot find anywhere to sign up for this program, I tried google and the NCWF site and nothing relevant came up. If anyone knows anything about this, post it.

Here is a link to the NC Sportsman article:
North Carolina Sportsman's - Hamilton pushes Camo Coalition

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Thanks for the info. I've been wondering about this myself. I listen to Oneil Outside (750am) on saturday mornings commuting home from work. He talks about the Georgia group a lot and it seems like a great thing. Also there is not a magazine better than NC Sportsman.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.