NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Game lands are for fishing hunting camping and hikeing.Here are the ones I have been on and like.Caswell ,sandhills 'uwharrie ,Cherokee ,and nantahala national Forest.On these mostly hunted on these and did some fishing and a little camping,and a lot of hikeing when I was able to_Only thing Cherokee & nantahala is ruff big mtns.Whtch ones do you like.I have enjoyed them all.

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
I have been hunting gamelands for years. Great properties. As I remember there are not that many that allow camping. I would not camp during hunting season anyway. But many do not pay attention that it's hunting season. Definitely need to know where your bright eye trail starts ;-)

mike

·
Registered
2,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
All the ones I have been to have camping.Now nantahala has camping year around ,but no hunting around camp sight,Horse back riders and all come in year round.This post I throught would make some thing good to talk about. We have so many in N C.I do not want nobody to give up any info.do you think they are a good place to go. I for got one Jorden camp and fish. I my self have hunted them most of my life.I do not need to,because I have all kinds of privet land to hunt on all over. My biggest deer came off of gamelands.He dressed out at 235lbs and had the rack to match big.Walked wright under me during bow season;):)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.