NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am excited to announce that I have created a new forum category for NC Collegiate Anglers and will provide a forum for each NC University or College that has a fishing program/team.

I want to welcome our first NC Collegiate Angler members from NC State University's BassPack!

The BassPack won the first National BoatUS Collegiate Bass Angler champsionship last year. You can read about the win last year here: http://www.ncangler.com/forums/f46/north-carolina-state-wins-boatus-national-1958.html

Each school will have their own forums under the NC Collegiate Anglers category along with their categories in our Fishing Photos section. Our NC Collegiate Anglers will be posting tournament event information and fishing reports as they have time and I hope we will all support them and attend any events that we can.

I hope these collegiate anglers will benefit from being a part of our North Carolina Angler Fishing community and I know we can learn a lot from them. So make them welcome and GO PACK! :)

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.