NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
17,058 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
The boy and his buddy headed to the sand hole for some fast action Saturday afternoon. They caught some bass, crappie and blackfish.
NO PICS:(

Trying to get the hooks out of a big blackfish, the plug came out of the fish and impalled his finger, the hook point went all the way to the bone. Here goes an Emergency Room trip. :eek:Dad was at Topsail

Couple shots to kill the pain and the hook brought back out and the barb cut off. OUCH that hurts:D

He calls me at TI and tells me things are fine, finger fixed, now hes getting ready to go catfishing. No problem

Him and his buddy stay for several hours with frozen shrimp and caught a couple nice eating size cats. They are now being made into a Catfish Stew as we speak.:D What size is a brick about 4 inches wide?

Tight lines

·
Registered
17,058 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Couldn't get the photos to upload, had to go to Photobucket and come in that way.

Under Manage Attachments it has a red and green line at the top. Are all these files that I have use are they listed here, can I access them ???

Any help in this area. :eek:

·
Red X Angler
16,054 Posts
Nice kitty!!!

Reactions: Scott Hobbs

·
Registered
17,058 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
These were caught on the North East Cape Fear River near Kenansville, NC, piermans were caught in the New River near Jacksonville.:D

give this weather 3 days to clear out and then the fishing should pick up quickly for the cats, crappie and yello perch.

Tight lines <*)))))>{

·
Red X Angler
16,054 Posts
I dont think there is a body of water in NC except maybe streams in the west..that doesnt hold cats. Not always the big'uns but cats. :)

·
Registered
17,058 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yep, sundrops correct, from the bull head to the mighty flathead, catfish are everywhere, from a mudhole to the rivers and lakes and streams, cats are everywhere.

but keep it a secret, thats why most cat anglers go at night, so the others won't see them.;)

tight lines <*)))))>{

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.