NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,778 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to get me and My son in law on some kings/mahi or whatever is biting those two days while the gall folk have the kiddos at Disney. More than willing to cover fuel and eats! Anyone willing let me know!

·
Registered
6,379 Posts
I wouldn't expect kings or mahi that early in the year. Best bet will be yellowfin if there are any around and maybe a wahoo. Other than that, bottom fish will be the name of the game outside the inlet. The dolphin don't really start showing up until April. Others more savvy in the offshore scene such as brickphil, please correct me if my timing is wrong.

·
Registered
5,497 Posts
I would agree water not warm enough yet. I wouldnt put it past brickphil to go looking tho :D

I wouldn't expect kings or mahi that early in the year. Best bet will be yellowfin if there are any around and maybe a wahoo. Other than that, bottom fish will be the name of the game outside the inlet. The dolphin don't really start showing up until April. Others more savvy in the offshore scene such as brickphil, please correct me if my timing is wrong.

Reactions: Fish_Fiend
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.