NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well i really want to replace my boat seats in my glasstream. does anyone know where I can get a deal on some older/used boat seats? my boat is a 1989, but its a great boat, just needs some new seats. Willing to buy them, if anyone has some they are getting rid of. now for the need! I am really dealing with this being apart from my wife, iraq was not this hard, and i am getting shortfused and angry very quickly. tell me I am not alone and this is a normal thing.
thanks
tex

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
boat seats. the ones that were on there were bucket seats. but they are rotted and i took them out. now i need to replace them, but i dont like any of the bass pro seats. So i decided i was going to do it myself, and thet was a big mess, and i have not the time for it, so now i have some old seats that need to be recoverd or replaced. so as far as pics, i will up;load them to my personal page on here, so if you look at my photos, youwill see the pictures of whatthey use to look like
chad

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.