NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone fishing around the Sneads Ferry/Topsal Island area this year? Looking for a partner/friend to enjoy this season with, doing inshore and offshore kayak fishing as well as pier fishing on Surf City Ocean Pier.

·
Registered
425 Posts
I'm in jacksonville and usually at the beach every weekend when the fish start to come down. I've only taken the kayak past the waves a few times to fish, so I'm no expert, but I wouldn't mind getting together with a group and giving it a shot. I also have a few river spots I can show you around that are good for reds and flounder.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Don't do kayak but will probably be at North Topsail's Seaview Pier this coming Tuesday if you want to partner up
Be down that area for about a couple weeks maybe more

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the invite but I already have a season pass down at Surf City Pier, haven't fished Seaview in a long time.
Don't do kayak but will probably be at North Topsail's Seaview Pier this coming Tuesday if you want to partner up
Be down that area for about a couple weeks maybe more

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.