NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We usually go go Jordon lake or Sharron Harris to fish and we haven't had any luck at all. I was wondering if any one had a report on either lakes and maybe some idea where to fish. Thanks for your help, if you like you can PM me if needed......

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have a sea hunt 202 and im not looking for any specific fish just looking for maybe bass crappie or a striped bass if they are out there

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
I have a sea hunt 202 and im not looking for any specific fish just looking for maybe bass crappie or a striped bass if they are out there

Stick with SH and fish 12-13 feet deep until the water turns over. Use bait. You will catch fish. After it gets cold 22 feet seems to be about right on a drop off. Use worms and minnows You will catch bass, crappie, white perch and channel cats. With a boat that big SH is your best bet, but you have to keep the bait at that depth for a good part of the year. Try hitting all the points you can at that depth to start. For kids use a slip cork and a big split shot to take it down.

Reactions: dbeam
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.