NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well the wedding is now only 2 months away and we have yet to find a place to live. We have decided not to buy because we don't want to buy one just for the sake of buying until we find waht we want. Just curious if anyone knows of any houses for rent around the 40/42 area that aren't ridiculously priced? We are going to look at one today off of 10-10 but I don't know yet if they allow a dog. Even advice on if you think we should buy instead of rent that would be great to. Anyone I can talk to? Any trustworthy realtors? Any help would be great! Thanks!

·
Red X Angler
13,664 Posts
good luck with that. my future wife and I have been looking around in the greenville area and everything is expensive around here. and i don't even know where you are talking about.
Ben, come on out towards Chocowinity and look around. Small commute but the prices are better as long as you stay away from the water.

·
Registered
871 Posts
Irishpride42,

I live just off of ten-ten and Holly Springs Rd./Pierce Olive Rd.

I bought the house I live in 12 years ago and it has really gotten crowded in that time but not a bad area. I will probably be looking to sell sometime between now and the next 2 years.

Mark

·
Registered
141 Posts
I don't know if I have ever been out thowards Chocowinity. Oh and believe me I would stay away from the water. That gets really expensive around that stuff. And the future wife and I would like to find an old house like 1900's era and fix it up a little at a time.

·
Red X Angler
13,664 Posts
Ben, Come out of Greenville on hwy 33 and look around..

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.