NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Need advice for Greenville area

Hello all! I'll be visiting the Greenville area next week and I was wondering if there are any decent places to wet a line. I'm from SC and will only be around for a few days. I will not have a boat nor a full day to dedicate to fishing but I may have 3 or 4 hours each day. I would appreciate any advice you could give on where I could catch a few. I am usually a bream/bass/catfish kind of guy but i'll try anything. Thanks for your help.

·
Registered
2,766 Posts
I really wish I could help you out. We have one or two members from that area but I don't see them posting much so I don't know if we will be able to give you anything meaningful. I guess you are aware of the Tar river running thru the area but that is about the only thing that I know of other than that there are private ponds around. you might want to call the Great Outdoor Provision Co. there. They sell kayaks and flyfishing stuff so they may be able to help. Their ph # is (252)-321-1308

·
Registered
715 Posts
Re: Need advice for Greenville area

There's good fishing all around Greenville though I don't fish there. Maybe check with about any bait shop in Greenville.

Good luck...Jim

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.