NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:) Hello. Anyone out there? Not sure I am doing this right. Never entered or worked on a ?? Chat Room ?? before. Where do I go from here? How do I get the solunar tables for NC? (I am an experienced fisherman but totally new to NC.) N's C

·
Premium Member
8,195 Posts
Welcome to NCangler.com and NC, Neptune's Child. Actually you posted in the "Forums" not the "Chat Room". The Chat Room is for typing live conversation with one or more other members of the site and you can access that by clicking on the "Chat" link in the menu above. The forums are for posting topics or replying to posts within categories of topics, that other members can reply to. It is basically a way to create and maintain a "thread" of discussion on particular topics. The topics should fit into one of the forum categories and must adhere to our "family-friendly" policy as stated on the main page in "The Code" block, and in the "About Us" page. To use the SolarLunar tables you must be a "Captains Club" or "Angler Sponsor" member of the site. General membership on the site is free but there are a few benefits reserved for members that support the operation of the site with enhanced memberships. The Captains Club membership is only $25/year and gives you access to all the features of the site plus 10% discounts on products we will add to our new eStore. The Angler Sponsor membership is $75/year and enables members that are charter captains or have products/services that would be of interest to NC anglers, to add a 600x60 pixel graphic banner link or text information about their products/services to their signature file. The signature file is the information that appears below each post that a member makes. Mine for instance, will say:
NCangler
Site Creator/Administrator

If you are interested in becoming a Captains Club member you can find out more by going to this link: http://www.ncangler.com/forums/announcement.php?f=27

We'll be updating the SolarLunar tables in the next few days with some new features. Let me know if I can be of further assistance. :)

·
Registered
574 Posts
Welcome Neptune's Child! I'm sure you'll find lots of info on the site and hopefully have some to share with the rest of the guys & gals on the site.

Cool sign-on name,by the way. Reminds of some of that "useless" knowledge my wife complains about.....The percentage of water on the earth is the same percentage of water in man, the salt concentration in the ocean is the same as the salt concentration in human blood...not so surprising we're drawn to the ocean, kinda sounds like it's supposed to be that way. Kinda like we're ALL Neptune's Children.

Again, welcome aboard,
PH

·
Registered
2,766 Posts
Welcome aboard, You'll get the hang of it pretty quick. Don't worry we are all learning something new now and then. That is what this site is all about. I hope you enjoy it and keep us up to date on your fishing experiences. If you have questions just ask 'cause the only dumb question is the one that you don't at least attempt to resolve. AL

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.