NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
748 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
have the crappie spawned in the neuse's black creeks yet? or, what temps are you guys seeing in say, broad slocum faifield harbor bachelor swift core contentnea etc? thanks.

·
Registered
359 Posts
jab, you ever catch any crappie in Fairfield Harbor ? I went in there one time when it's was still cold and only had a few minutes to look around, but I saw a couple of interesting places to fish. If you have and had success, you don't have to be too specific.

I'll eventually get in there and do some homework, but essentially I'm done crappie fishing until the fall. I'm gonna bream fish, and switch electronics and my I-Pilot from my Jon boat over to the Bass Cat.

·
Banned
2,564 Posts
I would vote the crappie are there in full force. I have never been a serious crappie fisherman but the biggest I have ever caught have been in the Neuse River. We have caught them anytime the water is high enough to get on in those creeks.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.