NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Drum action was good this weekend - DOA Popping Cork and Fresh mullet on bottom. Weather made it tough though. Fresh Mullet has been a challenge too,
If you wanna get out and experience this action I have limited Aug dates and some September yet to fill.
Also - get with me by Wednesday evening for mullet orders - been hard to get at this point but will do my best to get the freshest mullet available
I have loads of DOA Popping Cork Rigs and accessories and Drum Combos - Bait and Cork to put you on the fish

Ryan Alford got 2 on bait this weekend.
Water Sky Vertebrate Cloud Fisherman

·
Red X Angler
16,054 Posts
Get out there with Capt Dave if you can!! I hooked 2 in his area today but neither made the deck. Got to get a good fight and good looks at both though so I'm happy, just no pics :( I am positive the first one was over 50 inches, and you know what fishermen say "Pics or it didn't happen"...

was kinda rough out there today in the little E-McKee.. Took a few splashes over the transom and bow before the day was over. Water Sky Boats and boating--Equipment and supplies Watercraft Outdoor recreation

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.