NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,875 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
caught 25 trout today but only 6 keepers . mr17 white and mr27 808 did the work . water temp up to 50 and got up to 52 in the afternoon . the eagle never showed up but saw a turkey buzzard !! some of the water looked real murky on top , have any of you ever heard of the water turning over ? , top water goes to the bottom and bottom water rises to the top . andy hodge was tellin me about this and i think that was happening today . saw ****** and he had 3 nice ones this morning .

Attachments

·
Registered
337 Posts
Seen a bald eagle down at my favorite citation hole two days ago. Darn it I knew I should have fished that day :mad: haha. All jokes aside though the turnover is an interesting theory as my favorite area of the New River has hit some really hard times over the past 10 days. Make sure you post up for bad days and I'll start to do the same. Knowing when and where fishing is likely to be bad might turn out to be just as important as knowing when it's good.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.