NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Fellow Anglers

Well I finally made it back to NC, and yes We,ve been doing some good fishing..We did really well on Blues when I got here last August and since then we have crushed Crappie and Bass...But now my boys and I are wanting to catch Stripers and Wipers... We live about 300 Meters from the Neuse river off of Poole Rd, and we want to know when and where can we catch Stripers in the Neuse... We lived in Colo, Tenn and Kansas all in the past 4 years and we have gotton spoiled on Stripers and Wipers, I know that there are Stripers in Jordan but we just want to know if its worth it to try the Neuse.

THX,
Anthony
PSB Fishing Team

·
Registered
258 Posts
I would try it up in Raleigh around the Middle to end of April. This is if the water in the river is up. Other than that I would try down east first around Kinston. You can even catch them on the Tar in Rocky Mount. This all depends if we can get enough rain so that the river level is up.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.