NC Angler Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Red X Angler
11,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have any experience with the "new" hull designs : Tracker--Revolution, Express -- HyperLift and HD hulls, Ranger -- Pad hull, etc.

They look like the ride would have to be somewhat smoother and drier that the MV hulls.

Thanks
Darrell

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
We always used the Trackers. Had 3 different ones. Never any issues. Not familiar with the "Revolution".

·
Premium Member
3,233 Posts
I think they are working to replicate the "pad" on the fiberglass boats where you get the hull up an out of the water but still have control...that's one thing that has lacked in aluminums but in talking with the guys on the floor, they think it's in the right direction...at least on the tracker side. Since I occaisionally work there, I can usually get an honest response form them and they seem to like the direction things are going...not saying it's perfect, but getting better

Reactions: dbeam and RouseD

·
Registered
2,855 Posts
Even on some of the glass boats haven't perfected it or have it perfected to a certain point.
They'll go to chine walking and at worst trip. Unstable up on the pad. Sometimes it can be a trim issue.

·
Premium Member
3,233 Posts
Even on some of the glass boats haven't perfected it or have it perfected to a certain point.
They'll go to chine walking and at worst trip. Unstable up on the pad. Sometimes it can be a trim issue.
agreed...some can be trouble up on pad...it will be nice if they get some aluminums to the point of some of the fiberglass boats though...will be a much better ride...

Reactions: dbeam

·
Red X Angler
11,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
not sure about the rest but Xpress lays the ribs out longitudinally and fills the space with foam. From what I understand this makes any Hull repair labor intensive.

Darrell

1 - 8 of 8 Posts