NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey All, After a long and wonderful career, it's time to enjoy some time on the water. My experience is with bass fishing on inland lakes so am definitely looking for help with brackish salt water on the Neuse River basin. Also, have started reading about crabbing and netting shrimp but sure could use help from an experienced angler.

So if anyone is looking for a fishin' buddy who'll help with the expenses and is ready 24/7; let me know.

·
Red X Angler
16,054 Posts
Welcome to the party neighbor !!! Love your area!! Just approach the water like you would for bass and the redfish will be yours!! Topwater is great fun for reds and trout, crankbaits and jigs for trout and flounder. But all styles can catch a mixed bag. A good place to start for someone new to the salt, its not as different as you may think from what you already know.

Reactions: Rod Wielder

·
Registered
9,996 Posts
Welcome to ncangler. If you live in Pamlico County, you may want to consider coming to the Red X Angler M&G at River's Edge Campground toward the end of Sept. (Last weekend I think) Check out the thread on the Bay River M&G on the club forums (Red X Anglers).

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Post 4 more times so your private messaging is activated. I have a place in Oriental and due to getting older with some back issues, am always looking for someone to join me fishing. My wife will go out, but it is not real high on her list of things to do.

·
Premium Member
8,195 Posts
Welcome aboard. Glad you've joined us! :cool: We own a place in Oriental but don't get down there enough. Plan to in the next few weeks though!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Post 4 more times so your private messaging is activated. I have a place in Oriental and due to getting older with some back issues, am always looking for someone to join me fishing. My wife will go out, but it is not real high on her list of things to do.
Just got my license in the mail so I guess I am officially available to go fishing. So will try to get my 5 posts so can message. Been such a long time since have done much fishing as had worked so much will be nice to relax and enjoy my time on the water.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts