NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, there is a new baitshop option in the Mooresville / Statesville / Lake Norman and somewhat near the Yadkin in Rowan. Farmers Supply is located at the intersection of Highway 21 and Highway 115 just north of Mooresville.

They have shiner minnows of medium and large sizes, crappie minnows, crawlers, worms and basic live bait tackle. Apparently they bought some tanks from Midway Marina and have had them up and running for near 3 months. Bought some minnows there last week and they were healthy and very lively. The location of the store is kind of in between a couple different areas but maybe convenient for those traveling around and through the Mooresville and Statesville Area. It's very convenient for me considering I live a half a mile away, but anyhow it is always nice to have more than one bait option in the area . Mark, the gentleman who works there and is in charge of the tanks told me that they have been contemplating setting up an after hours system for minnows and worms. I guess the minnows would be in a tank and it would be an honor system. That is pretty cool considering The worst part about many bait shops as they don't open quite early enough or stay open late enough for most Hard core anglers.

Hope the information helps some folks out there. Mention my name and you will receive a 25% discount. JUST KIDDING!! happy spring fishing!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.