NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

just moved from cleveland Ohio. I'm a bass fisherman with a 14' aluminum with electric motors. I've been fishing wiggins mills catching a few here and there. I'm used to fishing primarily a jig and pig. Any tips for the lake that anyone is willing to share would be appreciated . Also is there anywhere else you would suggest taking my boat? I do not currently own an outboard but my boat is setup for electric only tourney fishing with two 101# motors on it. Any other Wilson lakes I can take the boat? Or any place within the vicinity of greenville?

thanks in advance !

·
Registered
313 Posts
Ponds near grimesland are great, also some local ponds near west meadowbrook park that hold some nice crappie and bass. You have to drag your boat about 25 yards to put it in but i have done it many times.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Check out the ponds near meadowbrook park I'm along with ecufisherman I have drug the yak a many of times lol really nice bass in there and the crappie bite is on right now as well I also hook into alot of huge bowfin when casting rattle traps
I always throw buzzbaits and rattle traps and a few select spinners out there But normally Im hooked on the yum craw papi they demolish those things

https://www.google.com/maps/@35.626955,-77.377302,17z coordinates to the pond

·
Red X Angler
16,054 Posts
Welcome to the party! I have friends in Parma OH , I want to go up and catch a Musky and some Walleye some day and some of those OH river cats !

Reactions: BMBMKR

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Welcome to the party! I have friends in Parma OH , I want to go up and catch a Musky and some Walleye some day and some of those OH river cats !
Nice! Thanks! Go to west branch reservoir and go bass fishing, you should catch some nice Muskie doing that

1 - 7 of 7 Posts