NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

just moved from cleveland Ohio. I'm a bass fisherman with a 14' aluminum with electric motors. I've been fishing wiggins mills catching a few here and there. I'm used to fishing primarily a jig and pig. Any tips for the lake that anyone is willing to share would be appreciated . Also is there anywhere else you would suggest taking my boat? I do not currently own an outboard but my boat is setup for electric only tourney fishing with two 101# motors on it. Any other Wilson lakes I can take the boat? Or any place within the vicinity of greenville?

thanks in advance !

· Registered
118 Posts
Check out the ponds near meadowbrook park I'm along with ecufisherman I have drug the yak a many of times lol really nice bass in there and the crappie bite is on right now as well I also hook into alot of huge bowfin when casting rattle traps
I always throw buzzbaits and rattle traps and a few select spinners out there But normally Im hooked on the yum craw papi they demolish those things

https://www.google.com/maps/@35.626955,-77.377302,17z coordinates to the pond

· Red X Angler
13,664 Posts
Welcome to the party! I have friends in Parma OH , I want to go up and catch a Musky and some Walleye some day and some of those OH river cats !

Reactions: BMBMKR
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.