NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It was so pretty today that I decided to take break from all the work and install the new ProMariner Pro Sport 20 Plus on-board battery charger on my boat, that I got at Christmas. It is bound to get cold sooner or later so it was nice to get that taken care of and start regulating the batter charge level. What cool stuff did you get for Christmas or other modification/install have you done lately for your boat? Your mod might trigger an idea for someone else. :)

·
Registered
4,810 Posts
I built rod-holder extensions for the flush-mount rod-holders behind the seat in my kayak. I just painted them -- here are the pics:
http://www.ncangler.com/photopost/showgallery.php/cat/531

Meanwhile, been trying to fight off the sonar monkey...

(Thanks, Randy, for helping with the uploads.)

Reactions: NCangler

·
Registered
403 Posts
I'm not sure if this'll give any ideas or not but I got a 17' proline cc for a late Christmas present from me to me. Since then, I've installed a trolling motor quick mount and receptacle, areator and replacement pump for the bait tank, and 2 more rod holders and have yet to catch a fish.:p I think maybe they're scared of all my new toys. lol:eek:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.