NC Angler Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just purchased a new boat from Virginia this weekend and its going to take some time to get all the title work taken care of due to the previous owner. This is my first boat purchase and obviously I am ready to get this sucker in the water. Due to the paperwork i probably will not be able to get my registration in NC until about 3 weeks. Does anyone know of any private ponds that allow and big enough to put a 93' stratos into with a 115 IHP Johnson? I just want to get the boat in the water and get the feel of it and all not trying to go out there and run it wide open or anything. If anyone knows of any place within 90 miles or so of Jacksonville please let me know. Thanks!

·
Registered
5,580 Posts
If I remember right, if you have the bill of sale in hand, you can use it for a number of days without updated registration. might want to look on NC Wildlife website.

·
Red X Angler
16,054 Posts
Make sure everything else is right, lights, flotation and safety gear too. And a fire extinguisher that is NOT expired (they got me on that one) Have your papaerwork, bill of sale etc handy in a ziplock bag.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts