NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, new member here from Godwin (between Fayetteville and Dunn). I'm here to learn and become a better at fishing. Just got my first boat and its motivated me to expand my knowledge. Would be interested in any advice anyone has to offer including the best places to take my boat in the Cape Fear and Neuse rivers. Maybe meet a few people and learn from them, especially for Bass and Catfish. Seems to be a lot of good information here and I hope to make the most of it.

Reactions: grandpaa

·
Red X Angler
3,800 Posts
Welcome to NCAngler, you'll find a wealth of information and great people here. Thank you for your service!

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
welcome to the party,What kind of boat- then every one will know where to help.Me no yaks. motor only way to go.But mine down for a major body over hall,make it look good and strong again!!!

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
How do you??Bass Thats a very good post I did in 2009.Pull it up and read it a hole lot on how to crank baits.What is some of the good baits to use.Every body was on this post that bass fished, Should tell you about everything you need to know on fishing for bass.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
How do you??Bass Thats a very good post I did in 2009.Pull it up and read it a hole lot on how to crank baits.What is some of the good baits to use.Every body was on this post that bass fished, Should tell you about everything you need to know on fishing for bass.
I don't think im finding the post you are referring too. Would you be able post a link to it?

·
Premium Member
6,642 Posts
I don't think im finding the post you are referring too. Would you be able post a link to it?
Link to suggested post (just saw it pop back to the top of the list after a long time dormant): http://www.ncangler.com/forums/threads/23394-How-do-you-Bass

Welcome to the site! More good info and good people here than you can read and meet in a lifetime. A few clunkers (of both!) too, but that's the internet we know and love. Spend a little time with the advanced search feature and you'll be mining gold in no time.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.