NC Angler Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, found this forum today and noticed a couple people frequent Lake Lynn, which I live on. I'm the guy in the green yak, haha. Been having quite a bit of luck with largemouth there. Jitterbug at dawn and dusk, wacky senko otherwise. Nothing TOO huge but some solid fish for sure.

Bought a regular recreational sit on top type kayak a couple weeks ago and made my own rod holder and a couple other modifications so I can hold a cooler, haha.

I am almost 28, lived in Chicago all my life up until last August, so I'm still relatively new to the area.

Maybe I'll see some of you out on the water. Good luck!

Caught these yesterday evening. Spent some time getting the hook out and arm was exhausted at this point

And the yak

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Moving a tad East away from Lake Lynn in a couple months.... Any suggestions as to where there is a relatively easy Kayak launch and and solid fishing?

Thanks

Oh, and I caught a few more tonight. This was the largest

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
welcome aboard and Lynn has some beast in it just see my blogs. I am the guy fishing the banks either early morning or late nights during the summer. I am not familiar with fishing spots east of raleigh. I used to hit umstead and durant a lot last year but starting last march I started nailing them at lynn and since its a 5 minute walk from the house I stay there mostly. Plus umstead and durant have hours of operation and I can get to lynn at 5AM or stay till 10PM

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
I have caught cie on rat l traps never on a red ey maybe cause the bass are always nailing it

1 - 13 of 13 Posts