NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Red X Angler
16,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife has a friend with a bookstore here in town. She has been checking for us on the new 2007 GMCO Chartbook that has been postponed over and over for months!! Today she got my book!!! Greenville Marine also has them in stock now, I saw them while entertaining the tackle Monkey.....
If you dont know what it is, it is a book showing distinct info on all of the costal waters and tributaries from Back Bay VA to Little River SC. Tons of info on water depth, launches, marinas, wrecks, structure,navigational aids and species to be caught and seasons. A must for boaters and a great resource for anyone who fishes these areas at all!! You can order online at GMCO Maps & Charts or get them from your local boat/tackle shop or many bookstores...
This book has saved me alot of trouble finding access to the water both with and without a boat! It is well worth the $40! I don't think you'll find a better publication out there anywhere....:)

·
Registered
5,795 Posts
SUNDROP, HAVE YOU RECEIVED ANYTHING FROM NORTH CAROLINA SPORTHMAN, CONCERING THE SCHOOL IN GREENVILLE ON THE 25th.I CALLED JERRY DILLSAVER TODAY AND LEFT A MESSAGE, MAYBE HE'LL CALLED ME ON THURSDAY. CHRIS....

·
Red X Angler
16,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No Chris I haven't... I have my confirmation email from NC Sportsman and thats all...

·
Registered
5,795 Posts
SUNDROP, IF I HERE FROM JERRY THURSDAY I'LL LET YOU KNOW, GOING TO GOOSE CREEK THURSDAY LOOKING PUPPYDRUM AND STRIPERS, CAUGHT 2 SMALL (16'') STRIPERS TODAY AT THE WATER FRONT. CHRIS.........

·
Red X Angler
16,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
where's Goose Creek? I'm new around here... Good catch on the stripers! It just gets better from here! ...come on cool weather!

·
Red X Angler
16,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
OH OH OK yeah Dinah's landing... Goose creek park...DUH! I know where that is...... Be careful, ramp might be shallow at that landing. But you have a bassboat so your probably fine....

·
Registered
334 Posts
I looked for one of them map books about two months ago and was told at the Carolina Sportsman that they were not making them anymore. After reading your post I went to their site but could not find where to order it. I would really like to get one. Any ideas?:)

·
Red X Angler
16,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I looked for one of them map books about two months ago and was told at the Carolina Sportsman that they were not making them anymore. After reading your post I went to their site but could not find where to order it. I would really like to get one. Any ideas?:)

GMCO Maps & Charts you can buy online...

·
Registered
17,131 Posts
Thanks for the info Brent. I have the map for the area from Cape Lookout to Cape Fear. I'll have to check out the new chart book and see if the local map is any more accurate for my area than the one I currently have.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.