NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey yall,
Im new to the area, and am looking for some fishing buddies. I've got all my own tackle and gear for the better part, and am just trying to find some people to go out and have a good time with. i do NOT own a boat, or car for that matter but i am always willing to help with gas for the trip! I'm no expert fisherman but i grew up doing a lot of fishing back home in arizona, and spent most of last summer out on the Eno river and falls lake shore/banks with a great success rate!! if ya need a fishing buddy or got room for one more on your next trip out lemme know please!! I've got an itch to go drown some worms!!!

·
Red X Angler
3,785 Posts
Not in your area, but hope you find some takers... good luck, and welcome!

Reactions: dbeam

·
Premium Member
8,195 Posts
Use the Private Message system by clicking on the "Notifications" link at the top of the menu and then click on Inbox and then Send New Message. Or click on the username of the member you want to send a PM from within the thread you are looking at. Choose Private Message from the dropdown choices that appear.

Zhintegra,
I'm down to go out anytime! just let me know when your available and we can figure something out! shoot me an email [email protected], i was trying to figure out a way to direct message you on here but i do not know how.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks Crippledyak, ill definetly keep ya in mind! i go out to the area to visit some friends/family once in a while if im down that way ill make sure to get into contact with ya!!
I'd you where closer to jacksonville area Id gladly put Ya on a spare kayak and go hunting in the icw and creeks. Let me know if your ever up this way

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.