NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone. New to the site and I must say it is awesome. I can't believe that there aren't more people here. I will definitely spread the word. My hope is that people will contribute to the fishing reports portion of the site as frequently as they go fishing. I have a selfish reason for this because I am going striper fishing at Weldon on May 8th and b/c I live in Kernersville I have no idea what the drought has done to water levels in the Roanoke.

Anyways, awesome site, I hope to contribute as much as possible! :D :D :D

·
Premium Member
8,195 Posts
Jim, thank you for joining and being a part. We just topped 1,100 members since starting the site January 1st 2005. I hope we'll add many more members but couldn't be happier with the quality of anglers and information that is being shared here. Any ideas on how to make the site better are always welcome. Glad you've joined us!

·
Registered
3,855 Posts
Triton Jim said:
My hope is that people will contribute to the fishing reports portion of the site as frequently as they go fishing.
Welcome Jim, and reporting wouldnt be such a problem if this spring weather would settle down!! :) Should start seein alot more reports once we get past the spring winds and unpredictability for sure!

Welcome on!

·
Registered
17,131 Posts
Welcome aboard Triton Jim! As the fishing warms up, the reports will come, we look forward to yours too.

I read on another board that the stripers action was hot out of Weldon this week. Saw some nice pictures of some big fish! Not sure about the water levels.

Good luck and keep us posted.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.