NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, I figured I'd make the standard newbie post. My name's Nelson, I like all types of fishing and just recently bought a small 17ft center console to take my wife and son fishing on. It's our first fishing boat and we plan on mainly coastal fishing in the warmer months, and the colder months will be spent TRYING to catch blue cats on Kerr/Buggs Island. Anyways I hope to meet some people from the site, and hope I can help contribute once I get a little more experience under my belt boat fishing. Any tips anyone has for either type of fishing would be great! Not looking for any secret honey holes just any place that I can put my son on some fish in this cold weather to keep him pumped!

Thanks in advance! Look forward to meeting some of you!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks, I should've joined should've joined sooner. I've been lurking around the site a few years and I've always found great info. Never had to ask anything hahaha. Now that we've gotten more serious about wanting to fish more, and being totally new to boat fishing its carrying a learning curve for sure. Had to move up from site lurker status. :D

·
Red X Angler
3,785 Posts
Welcome aboard, glad you decided to join the party!

·
Red X Angler
16,054 Posts
Welcome to the finest fishing folks on this big blue planet!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.