NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone I am new to the sight but i have been fishing all my life. I am 58 years old and have fished for almost every thing that swims.I enjoy tying flies and trout fishing, also love to fish for bass both large mouth and smallies. I have a large supply of salt water fishing tackle. My wife is my best friend and fishing buddy. I was raised in Charlotte but my love is in the foothills and mountains. I own two boats and a kayak.I will give away one of the best kept secrets I know, any one intrested in small mouth bass should spend some time on the yadkin river from Kerr Scott dam to Idols dam in clemmons. No more secrets for now. Hope everyone has tight lines all year

·
Red X Angler
16,054 Posts
Welcome to the party!

·
Registered
10,895 Posts
WELCOME ABOARD AND THANKS FOR THE TIP I HAVENT DONE ANY SMALLIE FISHING SINCE MOVING SOUTH ;) BUT IF YA EVER WANT TO KNOW ABOUT RED DRUM FISHING HERE IN MY NECK OF THECOAST BE GLAD TO HELP YA OUT ANY WAY I CAN :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.