NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
9,996 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hope I can start this thread. I tried to post back on another thread and nothing happened. Some one in my 1st thread mentioned me getting on the kayak threads. I thought I had done everything needed to do that. Could be that my 61 years and my bifocals aren't helping.

·
Registered
9,996 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Well, I did start a thred on kayaks. Now to see if my answer to my own thread will work. I tried replying to a trhed on What kind Of kayak, and it didn't work. Just getting use to a new website. Please bare with me.

·
Registered
9,996 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
fisherjon, Ty for the reply. I'm new here, and I had someotne to say something about joining up with the kayak threads. I thought I alreday had when I joined up with ncangler.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Welcome to the site RouseD. Sorry to hear you are having problems. This is a great site with loads of information. Again, welcome.

·
Registered
512 Posts
If you click on "User CP" in the blue bar across the top of the website, then "group memberships" on the lower left, you can join the Kayak Anglers group. Basically, it just means you're identified as a kayak angler. Then peruse the Kayak Fishing threads from time-to-time (a few times a day if you're an addict like me!) to see what's new.

·
Registered
17,131 Posts
RouseD - fisherjon's info is right on. Sorry I didn't do a good job of explaining it the first time.

When you join the Kayak Anglers group, it will put a label under your user name identifying you as a kayak angler, look at the post above by kayak_bass_fishing to see what I mean. It will also put you on a special map that shows all the other kayak members in the group.

You can see the map I am talking about my clicking the "info" label on the menu at the top of this page, then clicking on Kayak Angler's Map in the drop down menu.

Hope that helps, if not, let us know.

·
Registered
9,996 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
kayak bass fishing, everyone tells me they can just look at me and can see I have problems. I don't let it bother me though. I am already enjoying this site. It will take me a while to get used to it.

·
Registered
9,996 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
fisherjon, I hope I've done this right. I already see the NC kayak Angler under my user name. Maybe it filled in my earlier post with that. I was looking to see if it had changed, thinking that only the post I just did would have it. Do I have everyone confused yet? If not, get used to it.

·
Red X Angler
16,054 Posts
Patience is in abundence here so just hang in there Rouse! Most of us are alot better with a rod than a keyboard!..LOL

·
Red X Angler
16,054 Posts
Glad it's not a "computer virus!" Get better soon! Chicken soup and grilled cheese sandwiches!!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.