NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings fellow kayak fisherman,

I am excited to learn as much as I can about Kayak fishing from those with experience.

I have been using a canoe to fish for a few years, but it was too bulky and the wind blew me all over the place, so I recently sold it and purchased a LL Manta Ray that I have taken out twice so far. I am loving it and can't wait to go again.

Let me know if anyone lives in my area and can give me some tips or will let me tag along.
Thanks

·
Registered
4,810 Posts
Welcome aboard, PT!!

I've been paddling my 12' Manta Ray for a year now -- I too enjoy it very much.

The NCAngler paddle-fisher map is here: http://www.ncangler.com/index.php?page=yakermap
Or you can find it under Quick Links, Kayakers Map. At the bottom of the map is a link to the thread for getting your very own pushpin on your very own zip code!! :D

We don't have a lot of pins near Winston yet, but we're adding several pins each week, so stay tuned! With the new product announcements from Legacy, I'd imagine we'd see the greater Greensboro area start to pick up pretty smartly.... You might want to ask at GetOutdoors for some more-local contacts as well...

Welcome ! Lefty

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.