NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys picked up a wilderness Tarpon kayak last year and looking to make some trips to the coast. I'm a seasoned fisherman used to be into tournament bass fishing. Got burned out and the lakes in the triangle got over crowded. Fell in love with surf fishing around 95. Go to Hatteras and southern OBX. Would love to hook up with some expeirenced yak fisherman. This site came highly recommended by Scott at EZ bait and tackle in Goldsboro.
Thanks in advance.....Troutfever

·
Registered
940 Posts
I also have a tarpon and make trips to the beach when I can. Shoot me a pm sometime.

·
Red X Angler
11,228 Posts
welcome if you want to ply the water out to the west sometime let me know. Scott is a good man glad he sent you to find us, you will be too.

Darrell

·
Registered
17,058 Posts
Welcome aboard, glad you come on over to the good side of the internet. Lots of great fishing information and opportunities abound here on NC Angler. Lots of guys here chase speckled trout, flounder and the infamous red drum.

Good luck...also check out the search function up top and you will find lots of valuable information from past threads.

Scott

·
Registered
17,058 Posts
Core Banks, surf fishing, I'm jealous....:cool: and for a week. Some great fishing along the surf. Have a rod ready incase the Spanish or blues chase bait close to the surf.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts