NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys. Made an account last week so I figured I ought to introduce myself. My name's Zach, and I'm from the Concord area (28027). I've been fishing since before I could walk and I there's nothing I love more than wetting a line. I've got some experience with trout fishing, as well as catfishing. I've only recently started to really get into bass fishing, but I'll fish for just about anything that swims. I just bought a kayak and I learned very quickly that kayak fishing is not quite as easy as it looks, I promise! Aside from fishing I also love bow hunting for deer and turkeys. I primarily fish Norman but this spring and summer I want to get out and try some new water. I'm always looking for someone to fish with, so drop me a line sometime and we'll go rip some lips. Fish on!

·
Red X Angler
11,230 Posts
Welcome to the site. You better take Abert43 up on that offer you won't regret it.

Keep an eye on the site for news of the Meet and Greets coming up this spring and summer it is a good way to meet some of the folks from the site and see some new waters as well.

Darrell

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks! I'll be sure to stop by at some of the meet and greets so I can get to know some of you guys. Abert43, be expecting a PM in the near future. Catawba and Wylie are both on my hit list. I'll definitely be contacting you soon!

·
Red X Angler
8,988 Posts
Zach, we have a meet and greet Feb 7 at the Marshall Steam Plant on Norman. Go to the fishing clubs section and you can find the details. Unlike most of our meet and greets this is a bank fishing social event. You can meet a lot of great folks there. If you can't find the thread let me know and I'll post the link.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.