·
Red X Angler
16,054 Posts
yeah Id love to go but sheesh..

Reactions: RouseD

·
Registered
164 Posts
Agreed. I think that would be a lot of fun and Trigger is spot on. The pricing is very reasonable if you have your own boat you can take. Chartering a boat for the weekend would get really pricey. You could potentially rent a boat for a decent price if we had a couple good captains to drive them. That would be a reasonable option and split by 4-5 ppl per boat wouldn't be terribly expensive. I'm going to try to go offshore either bottom fishing or trolling at least a couple times before summer....these gas prices will only stay low for so long.

·
Registered
4,217 Posts
Not likely.
Only 30 miles .. the Pro could go!(I'd ride it out there, as long as we could reserve good weather;))
Charter a head boat between 30 folks and it could be affordable. I'm in. Set a date.

·
Red X Angler
16,054 Posts
The hard part is getting out of the inlet, then most days its doable.. ANYHTING GOES WRONG, "The Coasties will pick us up!!! FULL SPEED AHEAD!!

·
Registered
5,497 Posts
Fun is fun but be realistic, we are talking about 2-3 days, may be like a lake going out but what about the next day (30 miles out) 4-6 at 4 sec. How do you tie up boats out there w/o getting banged up. Sounds awesome fishing the stream for 2 days but safety first ;)

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.