NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just joined this forum and I am happy to be a member. I need some information about fishing in the Holden Beach area...where to put in, where to go, etc. I have a 17' Willis Craft skiff with a 75 Suzuki. I love to fish but don't know too much about the area. Any help will be appreciated.

I'm glad to be a part of this group and look forward to getting to know you folks.

·
Registered
17,131 Posts
Thanks Topsail Angler. He is number 1. How's the fishing at Topsail these days?

Indeed He is!

Fishing has been good around here this year. Lots of Mahi and Kings- best I can remember in a while. However the weather has been a bit rough the last few weeks. Looks like a good weather week this week though.

You ever fish down this way?

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Haven't fished down your way in a while. Back before I got the boat mainly on piers. We were planning on trying to find a place in your area but due to some circumstances, ended up further south.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks for the info Muddy. I also heard about a NC Wildlife ramp up near Southport on Fish Factory Rd. Fellow told me there was pretty good fishing up there. Can't wait to try it out.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.