NC Angler Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everybody,

I've been perusing the forum for a couple weeks now and finally came around to making an account and joining the community. I'm a student at UNC Chapel Hill but I live in Apex, and so when I'm not in school (like now for the summer) I am out bass fishing whenever I can, normally at least a couple times a week. I've been gradually getting more into the activity over the past year or so and had a great time being a part of the Carolina Fishing Club this past year.

Although there is a lot for me to learn about the sport still, I am learning more all the time and absolutely love it so I'm glad to be on this site now and continue to learn as well as read about y'all's adventures and see some big bass.

Also, I am always looking for new ponds/areas to fish for bass in the Apex/Cary area so if you're gonna go fishing or know of a few spots don't hesitate to let me know!

Looking forward to getting to know everybody and being a part of the site!

-Matt

·
Red X Angler
3,749 Posts
When you get enough posts to enable PM's, send me one. If you're at UNC, I can give you a suggestion or two. I skipped Physics every Friday morning when I was at UNC, and when my professor finally asked me about my absence, I told him I was out field testing some of the physics I had learned. Tensile strength, leverage, force vectors, friction... :D

Welcome to NCAngler!

·
Registered
164 Posts
Hey,

I'm a UNC alumni myself. I graduated in '10. I live in the southern part of Raleigh towards Garner. I'm still trying to learn the lakes/ponds in the area myself. I've gone to Lake Johnson by NC State's campus a few times recently and had pretty good luck. It's a small lake and there's not a lot of people that fish it so there's a good number of bass. I'm getting a kayak soon so I hope to check out some of the bigger lakes then. If you want to go fishing sometime then shoot me a PM

-Justin

1 - 7 of 7 Posts