NC Angler Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I grew up in Rolesville fishing in ponds from there to Youngsville and over the eastern part of Wake Co. Lake fished Kerr and Falls some. Went to State and got out of fishing for a while, but just moved out to Johnston Co, and looking to pick up fishing again.

·
Red X Angler
3,547 Posts
Welcome to the site and glad that you joined us. Future SIL of dream do I see a new Red X member? If you are ever in my area let me know and we can do some fishing on Lake Norman.

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
Hey Guys this young man is my future SIL, and a good guy. I think any of you in the area looking for good company to fish with would enjoy having him around. HE can be sworn to secrecy (excluding me) if you let him on a hot spot.
Darrell
Welcome aboard fellow NCSU Grad. I have no secret hot spots but be glad to show him around Bond, Lynn and Umstead. Would love to hook up with him in some of the ponds he knows

·
Registered
6,030 Posts
Welcome.... Any future relative of Darrell has to be a great guy.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Welcome back to the sport! You won't find a nicer bunch of folks than on this forum. I live in Wake county and mostly putter around the smaller streams and rivers nearby. My tackle box is pretty small compared to most of these guys but I have fun. Feel free to PM me.
Tight Lines!
Bob

·
Registered
28 Posts
Welcome Agger! I am a new member as well - hopefully soon we will have some nice fish pics to share with the rest of the guys on here. If you ever fish on the western side of Raleigh feel free to hit me up

·
Red X Angler
16,054 Posts
Welcome to the party!! If DB vouches for ya, ya got my vote!!

·
Premium Member
3,233 Posts
Gad to have you here! You are going to be in good company and on good fishing with Darrell!

Reactions: RouseD and dbeam
1 - 20 of 31 Posts