NC Angler Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Grew up fishing as a kid on Long Island. I've been in NC for 17 years and generally only fish a handful of times a year. Usually on vacations to the beach, lakes or Florida. I'm looking to change that.

We were on vacation at Emerald Isle last week surf fishing as we do every year. We decided to rent some kayaks out on the sound and fish for drum. I am hooked. Looking to pickup a fishing kayak and look forward to touring different spots across NC.

Heading to Boone area this weekend with the wife and kids. We are planning a day of trout fishing.

This sight seems like a great place and resource and I am happy to be a part of it.

·
Red X Angler
7,806 Posts
Welcome! Gotta love yak fishing! Good luck with the trout, that's what I'm doing today....

Sent from my kayak...

·
Red X Angler
3,758 Posts
You won't find too many trout in the High Point area, but there are some places you can take your kayak for bass. Once you get enough posts to enable full member status and the use of PM's send me one and I'll be happy to try to help with some tips in the area.

Welcome to NCAngler!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You won't find too many trout in the High Point area, but there are some places you can take your kayak for bass. Once you get enough posts to enable full member status and the use of PM's send me one and I'll be happy to try to help with some tips in the area.

Welcome to NCAngler!
Thanks surfrider. Think I just hit enough to PM.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts