NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello to all, my name is Reid and am from Vass NC. I am a very addicted angler who enjoys fresh and salt. my wife walked in my shop the other day and after looking at all my rod and reels she said for me to NEVER say anything again to her about her shoes. well anyway i look foward to reading your reports and sharing info.
best of luck!!!

by the way I will be sight casting around bald head island this weekend hopefully to some reds. give a shout on ch 6 to reiddog.

·
Registered
523 Posts
Welcome Reid. Sounds like you need to hook up with Wellcraft Dave. He's a Sanford/Vass Boy and sounds like he could be your long lost brother.

Again, welcome aboard and good luck down at the coast.

·
Registered
14,639 Posts
Welcome Reiddog! Your conversation with your wife sounds familiar. Only with mine it wasn't shoes it was her "scapbook" making stuff (2 closets full). Gee I thought those things were made from scraps :rolleyes:

Anyway - good luck this week-end and if you ever find yourself further south on the coast (Topsail/WB area) let me know.

Tight lines,
Mike

·
Registered
2,349 Posts
Welcome aboard Reiddog, and good luck this weekend. I have an aunt and an uncle that live near you on the Little River. I'd like to hear how you did this weekend if you don't mind. Things are looking pretty decent for this time of year so maybe you will find some hungry reds. AL

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.