NC Angler Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Welcome Concord! Gotta love those small ponds that produce consistently, I am still trying to find some in my area

·
Premium Member
3,233 Posts
Welcome from another Concordian...at least for a little while. I'm moving back to Lake Norman soon, but Concord is a great place to live. Badin, High Rock, Norman and Tillery are some great lakes to hit.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Lewis fishing where is high rock and Tillery located?...I been almost all over badin...but don't have a boat and bank fishing never produces for me

·
Premium Member
3,233 Posts
Lewis fishing where is high rock and Tillery located?...I been almost all over badin...but don't have a boat and bank fishing never produces for me
They are in the same river system as Badin...High Rock is above Badin and Tillery is below. Not sure of the bank fishing opportunities on them, but I do know that Norman has a very large state ark that has lots of shore line.

·
Red X Angler
3,758 Posts
Don't underestimate small streams and rivers. If you're able and willing to do a little homework, a lot of looking around, and maybe some wading, there are often some tucked-away locations where you could enjoy catching a few fish in addition to lakes and ponds.

Welcome to NCAngler!

Reactions: Fish_Fiend
1 - 11 of 11 Posts