NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello from the fayetteville area. always looking for new water to fly rod for bass, bream and anything else that swims in this area and surrounding counties. tight lines to all.........................:cool:

·
Registered
330 Posts
hello from the fayetteville area. always looking for new water to fly rod for bass, bream and anything else that swims in this area and surrounding counties. tight lines to all.........................:cool:
Welcome aboard, RG I'm sure you'll find usefull info here. One of my favorite places to fish for smallies, is'nt too far from you, The Uwharrie river in Randolph co. I put-in
on rt 49 at the bridge and float the river in a canoe to hwy 109 bridge, it's a good day float with a few small rapids (class 1-2 real easy and short) and some real nice smallmouth in the 3 to 4 lb range. In the summer you can catch 100s of Red breast on top-water with several smallies mixed in. It's a reel blast wiyh a fly rod :cool:

Reactions: Coach D

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
Welcome to the site RG. I'm also in Fayetteville. Where do you fish around here?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.